Monday, April 11, 2011

Love from home: care packages and hail storm pictures

First of all, I received an awesome Easter care package in the mail today from Mickey, my grandma, who is on top of her game.  It was every bit as good as this one.  It has buttered popcorn flavored jelly beans, my favorites.  It also has a really terrifying singing bunny that Mickey was really excited about.  Sometimes things crack her up, and I really don't understand.





Also, a couple days ago, I was told we had some pretty ridiculous thunderstorms at home, and it hailed the best hail ever.  I was sent these pictures.  Wish I could have been there.






2 comments:

  1. I talked to my mom yesterday and she said there was a dog show up at the fair grounds the night of the hail storm and something like 9 people got struck by lightning and a show dog died. Scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you like buttered popcorn flavored jelly beans? you're gross.

    ReplyDelete