Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Funday

Except not.  I have a horrible case of the Mondays.  I was running errands this morning with a cup of coffee and ended up spilling half of it into my purse.  Perfect.  Then later in the afternoon I needed to go off campus for a class and the taxi was ninety minutes late picking me up.  It's been a frustrating day, especially since I haven't even gotten all that much accomplished.  BUT then I came back to my room and opened a package that I carried back to my room this morning when said coffee accident occurred.  And this was inside.


Mickey, my grandma, can be pretty awesome.  This definitely made my day.  I can just see her going down the aisle in the store to decide what to put in the box to make me smile.  Except I have been sitting here eating handfulls of candy hearts as I talk to Dad on skype and now I have a stomachache.  You win some, you lose some.  Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment