Saturday, February 5, 2011

Down Time

Sometimes, okay, a lot of times, I need some super chill relaxing time on the weekend.  For a long time I told myself that this was because I worked really hard during the week to get things done.  How could I be expected to run around like a crazy person on the weekend when I worked so hard?  However, I have not done any work this week.  Or the week before that.  Or the week before that.  So, it seems like I need down time because I can be pretty lame.  I go back and forth between being okay with this and beating myself up about my grandma-esque inclinations.

Either way, I baked cookies with roommates on Saturday night.

And now, I'm in my room writing my first ever blog post.  I still don't know what I want to use this blog for, but I suppose I will come into that over time.




No comments:

Post a Comment