Monday, February 14, 2011

2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?

I'm a bit behind on this challenge, but I'm still going to power through.  How have I changed?  Well I suppose I've become more mature.  I've gotten to know myself better.  This sounds like a cliché pile of crap.  So, right, more specific things.  I can pull my hair back in a ponytail now.  I know what it means to be in a convoluted, confusing relationship.  I can say I've lived independently in two cities on opposite sides of the country.  I've become more confident in some ways, and more inhibited in others.  However, in a lot of ways, I've stayed the same.  I'm one hundred percent positive my answer will be more interesting 2 years from now.

Cowboy's gotten more gray hairs in the past 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment