Monday, June 13, 2011

Bummer

Anyone else notice that plane ticket prices have sky-rocketed?  Two years ago I got a ticket from Charlotte to San Francisco for $89.  Now, I can't find a round trip to LAX for less than $400.  Madness, I tell you. These fuel prices are eating all my monies.  I'm going to have nothing left for awesome clothes and shoes... or food.

Also, my apartment lease fell through, so I have to make another trip into New York to look again.  Scratch that, we have the apartment.  I'm in a love-hate relationship with NYC and I haven't even moved there yet.

When I was in the city last week, the broker showed us an apartment directly above the original Coyote Ugly bar.  It was tiny, with no windows in the "bedrooms," and a gross kitchen.  If I had to live there, I would have cried myself to sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment