Friday, June 3, 2011

Success!

I blogged about Awesome People Hanging Out Together a full 3 DAYS before A Cup of Jo did.  I feel so cool, so fly, so in the know.  I probably just cancelled it out by posting about it, and using the phrase "so fly," but I don't care!

Also, I leave Sunday to go to NYC for a few days to apartment hunt with my roommate-to-be.  I imagine walking around the East Village looking ridiculously fashionable and comfortable.  But, I have no real idea about how to do that, so this is what I'll be pondering for the next couple days.  It's a hard life, I know.

Also also, I want this lady's life.  She is pretty stinkin' glamorous, but also funny, a man repeller.  And I like her hair.  And her clothes.

Also also also, why is my pinterest not working?


both via here

No comments:

Post a Comment